Code of EthicsKAIST Code of Ethics
- KAIST faculty and staff should abide by the rules and regulations and conduct their duties impartially.
- They should be responsible for their duties creatively and faithfully, and do their best at any circumstances.
- They should not abuse their power, intervene in other(s)’ rights, and solicit favoritism for the sake of their own interest.
- They should not seek personal gain using the information obtained in the line of duty.
- They should honor the integrity and self-esteem as a proud member of KAIST community.